ACC's lunchtime links
December, 28, 2012
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Can Virginia Tech save the ACC from posting a losing record against the Big East this year?
- The Chick-Fil-A Bowl between Clemson and LSU starts in the trenches.
- Must read: Josh Snead showed character in Duke's loss to Cincinnati in the Belk Bowl. Luke DeCock of the News & Observer says the loss is going to sting for a long time. But it also showed Duke has plenty to build upon.
- Georgia Tech linebacker Jeremiah Attaochu has submitted his name to the NFL draft advisory board.
- Northern Illinois quarterback Jordan Lynch gave the Noles some bulletin board material. Florida State will have Osceola and Renegade at the Discover Orange Bowl, their first appearance in the region since 1990. Check out ESPN.com's Orange Bowl central.
- Butch Davis wants the FIU job, but a contract squabble with North Carolina is holding up the deal.
- NC State running back Shadrach Thornton ran with his opportunity.
- Virginia Tech aims to reverse its postseason trend. This season took a toll on Frank Beamer.