ACC's lunchtime links
February, 7, 2013
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
It was another good signing day for the ACC ...
- Signing day is notorious for its bizarre stories, but Maryland coach Randy Edsall won the award for best tale yesterday.
- Meanwhile, Miami coach Al Golden said he has been fighting with one arm behind his back. What these guys do for a lineman ...
- First-year BC coach Steve Addazio brought in 17 new players, including his son, a Syracuse transfer.
- Edsall and his staff won three key recruiting battles that could help hasten the rebuilding effort.
- Maryland fans should have some hope after this year's class.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson had a small class but still filled some needs.
- Clemson got a big catch on national signing day. (Subscription)
- Mackensie Alexander said he wants to have a 3.0 GPA and win a national title. Great goals.
- First-year NC State coach Dave Doeren said the program made some strides with its first recruiting class.
- Duke lured some playmakers to Durham.
- Virginia Tech's worst season in 20 years didn't affect its recruiting class.
- Virginia added two offensive linemen who were highlights of Mike London's class.
- Despite the staff changes, London was able to keep it together.
- Wake Forest brought in four offensive linemen who will get a chance to play.
- Syracuse coach Scott Shafer won some and lost some.
- Pitt had a little bit of drama on its signing day.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc