ACC in the morning: Hokies to play in Atlanta in '09
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
The hype surrounding this year's Clemson/Alabama game in the Georgia Dome looked too good to pass up for Virginia Tech athletic director Jim Weaver, so the Hokies are looking for a similar matchup next season. Here's another piece on it from the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
* Just how important is Cullen Harper to the Tigers? They're only as good as his shoulder.
* Here's something that will make you laugh, dadgummit.
* Uh oh -- there may be some angry wealthy ticket holders in Death Valley. There's nothing worse than an influential booster who forks over cash and doesn't get what he wants -- seats, coaches and ACC titles included.
* Here's the inside scoop on former FSU tight end Jonathan Hannah, who apparently wasn't much of a loss for the 'Noles.
* Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe and his staff plucked another one out of the state of Florida.
* Can Duke coach David Cutcliffe win the season opener against James Madison?