ACC's lunchtime links
August, 9, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Enjoy the weekend!
- Boston College is committed to balance on offense, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson's receiving corps is taking a hit in camp, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- An experienced offensive line gives Duke hope, Steve Wiseman writes in the (Durham) Herald-Sun.
- FSU players have shut down Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the season, Coley Harvey writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Paul Johnson's one-liner about Georgia Tech and autographs is classic, as Ken Sugiura notes in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Maryland's offensive line has plenty of room for competition, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Stephen Morris has developed into Miami's braintrust, Michael Casagrande writes in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- UNC's offensive line is now surrounded by questions, Andrew Carter writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- NC State running back Shadrach Thornton is suspended for the season opener, R. Cory Smith writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Todd Thomas' high school hoops coach, Beaver Falls' Doug Biega, tells the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Jerry DiPaola that Thomas wants to stay at Pitt.
- Syracuse safety Durell Eskridge is on a journey to provide for his family, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Treny Corney and Rob Burns have been pleasant early surprises during Virginia's camp, Andrew Ramspacher writes in the (Charlottesville) Daily Progress.
- Virginia Tech will play Wisconsin in 2019 and 2020 after the Badgers' 2016 contest with LSU got in the way.
- The Winston-Salem Journal's Dan Collins offers his early takes from Wake Forest's camp.