ACC's lunchtime links
August, 19, 2013
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
This is what it means to be link'd in ...
- Clemson freshman running back Tyshon Dye might wind up redshirting if he doesn't get healthy soon.
- Here are some news and notes from Georgia Tech, as the Jackets begin preparation for their season opener.
- Maryland wide receiver Stefon Diggs got more of a workout signing autographs than he did in the Terps' scrimmage this past weekend.
- Diggs is big time in this state. O-R-I-O-L-E-S.
- How have Clemson and South Carolina fared in past season openers against opponents ranked in the Associated Press preseason Top 25?
- Pitt coach Paul Chryst might have to turn to some rookies for help this fall.
- Florida State rooking running back Ryan Green is trying to muscle his way into the rotation.
- Pitt tight end Manasseh Garner is feeling right at home after transferring from Wisconsin.
- It's a big year for transfers in the ACC, and two have extended their careers at Miami.
- Here are six player of the year candidates in the ACC.
- Virginia wide receiver Adrian Gamble is trying to become a complete player.
- Here are three players on Tobacco Road who will need to make some key stops this fall.
- Developing depth was the main priority at BC's scrimmage on Saturday.
- BC quarterback Chase Rettig was on target in the red zone.
- Virginia Tech freshman Wyatt Teller became an offensive lineman last week.
- Virginia's kicking game is a work in progress.
- Bowl gear and an indoor practice facility? How far Duke has come.
- Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas has one last audition for the NFL draft.
- Syracuse coach Scott Shafer is in no hurry to name a starting QB.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc