ACC's lunchtime links
August, 20, 2013
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Lots of news ...
- Miami has kicked Dyron Dye off the team, which means there are no longer any players on the roster with ties to the NCAA investigation.
- Wake Forest senior free safety Duran Lowe has been kicked off the team.
- Here are six defensive player of the year candidates to watch this fall.
- Clemson's secondary has been hard to keep track of, but it's coming together.
- Dabo Swinney says it's the area of his team that needs to improve most.
- Georgia Tech wide receiver Micheal Summers was promoted to the top of the depth chart.
- Two Pitt Panthers are trying to make their marks on the defense.
- With a name like Bam, how could you not play good D?
- North Carolina has turned its attention to South Carolina.
- The Tar Heels are hoping to stay healthy on D this year.
- Duke receiver Jamison Crowder is ready to be the Blue Devils' top target.
- Duke is ready to play fast again.
- Sounds like NC State fans are eager to see the Dave Doeren era begin.
- Virginia Tech fans, follow the Pack's lead.
- Mario Edwards Jr. has moved to the head of the class.
- Virginia is still tweaking its depth chart.
- The Syracuse quarterbacks are fine with coach Scott Shafer's mystery depth chart.
- The offensive line is a good fit for Virginia Tech's Wyatt Teller.
- Two more freshmen Terps will miss the season with injuries.