ACC lunch links: Band banned
September, 19, 2013
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Game night! AA in Raleigh ...
- By God, West Virginia's band is not allowed on the field, the Terps say.
- Can Georgia Tech's defense slow down the Fed Spread?
- Dave Doeren doesn't want his D to allow big plays, but that's exactly what Clemson will be aiming for.
- Clemson's D has seen a fast-paced offense before.
- Doeren doesn't see a weak spot in the Clemson offense.
- Here are three keys to an NC State upset.
- Duke needs the whole offense -- not just quarterback Brandon Connette -- to play better.
- BC tailback Tyler Rouse had a "bittersweet" introduction to his career.
- Here are five things to watch in the ACC this week.
- ACC vs. the FCS should be a win-win for everyone this week.
- Dave Hyde says Miami has no business playing Savannah State.
- David Teel says no more VMI, please.
- Expect Virginia to run the ball on Saturday.
- Is Gus "The Bus" Edwards the next Duke Johnson at Miami?
- Pitt has no problem with the size of its linebackers.
- Tyler Boyd has helped take some attention off teammate Devin Street.
- Here's a closer look at Terrel Hunt's breakout performance.
- Orville Reynolds has been a bright spot for the Deacs.
- Maryland's pass rush is hoping for a big day against the Mountaineers.
- Virginia Tech's defensive line has played very well, but now the Hokies have to keep it up.