ACC's lunchtime links
October, 7, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Get it together, Homeland.
- AthlonSports unveils its Week 6 ACC power rankings.
- BC is pushing its way toward respectability, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Dabo Swinney is warning everyone not to look past BC before Clemson faces Florida State in two weeks, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post and Courier.
- The Orlando Sentinel's Brendan Sonnone looks at three things learned from FSU's rout of Maryland.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Mark Bradley offers three takeaways from Georgia Tech's loss at Miami.
- Maryland quarterback CJ Brown is day-to-day with a concussion, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- The Palm Beach Post's Dave George says Miami's solving of Georgia Tech's triple-option offense helped the Hurricanes earn a key division win.
- North Carolina quarterback Marquise Williams was a bright spot in Saturday's loss, Andrew Carter writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- The Raleigh News & Observer's Luke DeCock says that Jim Grobe had an old welcome for a new foe Saturday in NC State coach Dave Doeren.
- Tyler Boyd's big first steps at Pitt have left quite an impression back home, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Syracuse receivers failed to catch a single ball Saturday, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The Virginian Pilot's Tom Robinson sees little reason for Virginia to keep Mike London after this season.
- The (Newport News) Daily Press' David Teel says that Virginia Tech's receivers continued to show improvement Saturday.