ACC's lunchtime links
October, 14, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Happy Columbus Day!
- A few mistakes cost Boston College a chance at an upset, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson and Florida State have had numerous contributors, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- Anthony Boone is primed for the second half of Duke's season, Steve Wiseman writes in the Durham Herald-Sun.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Ken Sugiura offers seven takeaways from Georgia Tech's loss.
- Maryland linebacker Matt Robinson is out 3-4 weeks with a shoulder injury, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- The Raleigh News & Observer's Joe Giglio looks back at NC State's loss to Syracuse.
- Pitt's run game is withering, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse players say there was a sense of urgency to avoid a 2-4 start, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- The Washington Post's John Feinstein says that Virginia's loss at Maryland shows that some losses are worse than others.
- The Washington Post's Mark Giannotto offers five observations from Virginia Tech's win over Pitt.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc