ACC's lunchtime links
October, 21, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Will Florida State run the table?
- Clemson coach Dabo Swinney says his team has to flush away its loss to Florida State and move on.
- How did Duke overcome a 22-point deficit against UVa to win? The football team will participate in a fundraiser to help a young boy with cancer who has served as an inspiration.
- Florida State cornerback Lamarcus Joyner says the big difference between this season and last season -- leadership. Joe Giglio of the News & Observer is one of two AP voters to put the Noles No. 1.
- John Feinstein writes in The Washington Post that the ACC has Florida State and little else.
- Georgia Tech picked up a much-needed win.
- Maryland receivers Deon Long and Stefon Diggs face months of recovery.
- Miami will rely on Herb Waters and Stacy Coley to fill in for injured receiver Phillip Dorsett.
- Pitt quarterback Tom Savage has slowed down after a fast start.
- What is next for Syracuse after such a tough defeat?
- The expectation of losing is hurting Virginia each week.
- Virginia Tech cornerback Antone Exum is still deciding whether he will play against Duke on Saturday.
- Tanner Price and Michael Campanaro came up big for Wake Forest.
12:00 PM ET 16 Georgia Tech 9 Georgia 12:00 PM ET Kentucky 22 Louisville 12:00 PM ET South Carolina 21 Clemson 12:30 PM ET Syracuse Boston College 12:30 PM ET North Carolina State North Carolina 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Florida State 7:00 PM ET Wake Forest Duke 7:00 PM ET Pittsburgh Miami (FL)