ACC's lunchtime links
November, 15, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Enjoy the weekend, gang.
- CSS-Sports.com's Dave McMahon shares some interesting stats surrounding ACC teams going into Week 12.
- Boston College's seniors are proud of the program's turnaround, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Barry Jacobs says that Duke's rise is a challenge for ACC football.
- USA Today's Dan Wolken says that Florida State and Jameis Winston are facing a sudden challenge in what has been an unblemished season so far.
- Levern Jacobs (concussion) and DeAndre Lane (hamstring) are the latest Maryland receivers to be sidelined, as both will miss Saturday's game at Virginia Tech, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Hurricanes receiver Allen Hurns takes pride in his durability, Manny Navarro writes in the Miami Herald.
- The Sports Network previews the NC State-BC game.
- North Carolina quarterback Marquise Williams could present problems for Pitt's defense, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Scott Shafer wants fewer penalties for the Orange after their last win riddled with flags, Michael Cohen writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Dadi Nicolas and Luther Maddy have a bond unlike any other on Virginia Tech, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.