ACC's lunchtime links
November, 19, 2013
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Cam Newton led a game-winning drive, not Tom Brady? Wow, #flipweek continues.
- Defenses have tried, and failed, to come up with creative ways to stop Boston College running back Andre Williams.
- The light bulb is starting to click for Clemson players Martavis Bryant and Isaiah Battle.
- John Feinstein of The Washington Post delivers a mea culpa to Duke football.
- Florida State is on an unprecedented run.
- Where could Georgia Tech defensive end Jeremiah Attaochu go in the draft?
- Maryland has shuffled its offensive line.
- Miami receiver Phillip Dorsett, out with a knee injury since last month, is back on the depth chart.
- North Carolina coach Larry Fedora does not want to discuss the possibility of becoming bowl eligible.
- NC State coach Dave Doeren wants to finish the season well.
- Pitt coach Paul Chryst is worried about a recent spate of injuries that have hit his team.
- Defensive back Julian Whigham is back in Syracuse after bruising his lung and possibly tearing scar tissue at Florida State.
- Virginia defensive tackle Brent Urban and cornerback Maurice Canady could play for the Hoos on Saturday.
- How can Virginia Tech control its Coastal destiny? Root for upsets.
- Get your fill of amazing ACC stats.
- A North Carolina appeals court ruled the ACC's lawsuit against Maryland can continue.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc