ACC's lunch links
November, 27, 2013
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
Gobble gobble ...
- The jabs between Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier aren't personal.
- Syracuse is still clinging on to bowl hopes.
- These are hilarious. Love the hate.
- Maryland will play its final regular-season game as a member of the ACC.
- Pitt senior offensive lineman Juantez Hollins decided not to quit, and the team is glad he stuck around.
- Miami defensive end David Gilbert had the perfect ending to his career.
- Miami receiver Phillip Dorsett could finally see the field again against Pitt.
- Heisman ballots were mailed out on Monday.
- Duke has a chance to make an already special season even more spectacular.
- Athlon has your Week 14 preview and predictions.
- Nobody has any idea what to expect from the Deacs this weekend.
- UVa's defense has shown signs of progress this season -- just not in the scoring defense category.
- How about Virginia Tech's offense? Better? Stats don't lie.
- Maryland coach Randy Edsall didn't seem to second-guess his decision to call a timeout.
- Virginia is losing on the field, but winning in recruiting.
12:30 PM ET Virginia Tech North Carolina 3:30 PM ET North Carolina State Clemson 3:30 PM ET Wake Forest 1 Florida State 7:30 PM ET Miami (FL) Georgia Tech 7:30 PM ET Pittsburgh Virginia