ACC's lunchtime links
December, 10, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Two ACC Heisman finalists. How about that?
- Andre Williams is blown away by being a Heisman finalist, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Tickets for the bowl games featuring Clemson and Duke are among the highest bowl prices out there.
- AthlonSports' Steven Lassan looks at five reasons why Florida State will win it all.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Ken Sugiura offers seven facts about Georgia Tech's appearance in the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl against Ole Miss.
- Maryland defensive line coach and assistant head coach Greg Gattuso has left the Terrapins to become Albany's new head coach, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami athletic directors Blake James and coach Al Golden are excited about the Russell Athletic Bowl against Louisville, and about all of the connections this game brings, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The Daily Tar Heel's Brooke Pryor previews the Belk Bowl between North Carolina and Cincinnati.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Sam Werner has reaction from Charlotte, N.C., where Aaron Donald was named the Bronko Nagurski Award winner on Monday night.
- The week-long process of finding Syracuse a bowl game was an "exhilarating" process for AD Daryl Gross, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia Tech linebacker Tariq Edwards will play in the College All Star Bowl, per the Washington Post's Mark Giannotto.