ACC's lunchtime links
December, 30, 2013
By Matt Fortuna | ESPN.com
Not bad, Week 17. Not bad at all.
- Boston College's practice routine in Shreveport, La., is anything but, Rich Thompson writes in the Boston Herald.
- The Columbus Dispatch's Todd Jones looks at Clemson's football history in the lead-up to the Tigers' battle with Ohio State.
- Johnny Manziel may not be ready to say it yet, but all signs point to the Chick-fil-A Bowl matchup with Duke being his collegiate finale, Dan Wolken writes in USA Today.
- In its miracle season, Auburn has broken a machine, Campbell Robertson writes in The New York Times.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Ken Suguira offers six notes from the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl.
- The Washington Post's Alex Prewitt looks at Maryland's offseason checklist.
- Al Golden says Miami isn't where it wants to be yet, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Luke DeCock says Ryan Switzer finished strong for North Carolina, but this is only the start for him.
- The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Kevin Gorman catches up with Tony Dorsett, who praises James Conner for his bowl-record performance.
- Jerome Smith thinks he did as much as he could with the Orange, which is why he's entering the NFL Draft, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Logan Thomas shows no signs of emotion as his finale approaches, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.