ACC's lunch links
January, 23, 2014
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
There was plenty of news throughout the ACC on Wednesday ...
- The 2014 ACC schedule has a different look to it, starting with Louisville.
- What are you gonna do, Hokies: go shopping or watch the Commonwealth Cup?
- This Duke-UNC story isn't a hoops headline.
- UNC is the only team whose four nonconference opponents all had winning records in 2013.
- Syracuse has little choice but to get off to a fast start this fall.
- Pitt fans could run into some Pirates' traffic for the season opener.
- Virginia Tech's schedule looks pretty manageable.
- It's never too early for predictions, Miami.
- Former Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd is sticking up for himself -- on and off the field at Senior Bowl practices.
- Jim Young had some good observations about the 2014 schedule, which was released on Wednesday.
- Here are a few more scheduling observations.
- Athlon might have had the most detailed scheduling breakdown.
- There was all kinds of Florida State news on Wednesday.
- Georgia Tech's 2014 schedule looks similar to last season's.
- Maryland's offensive line coach left less than a week after he was hired.
9:42 3rd Qtr Louisville 31 Florida International 3 4:20 4th Qtr Virginia 26 21 BYU 41 9:50 4th Qtr North Carolina 27 East Carolina 63 6:30 2nd Qtr Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 7 8:00 PM ET Miami (FL) 24 Nebraska 8:00 PM ET 22 Clemson 1 Florida State Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24