ACC's lunch links
March, 28, 2014
By David M. Hale | ESPN.com
Finally, Dunkin Donuts has invented a donut that will actually taste better stale.
- North Carolina spent Thursday showcasing student-athletes who maximized their educations, writes the Charlotte Observer. Still, it was this paper written by a former athlete that generated all the buzz.
- Is baseball a better fit than football in the long term for Jameis Winston? The Big Lead thinks it might be.
- Jimbo Fisher believes Florida State has the talent to repeat as national champs.
- FSU’s Kermit Whitfield talks about his big kickoff return for a score against Auburn in the national championship game.
- Yoga was a key for Syracuse’s Donnie Simmons to get over his knee injury, writes The Post-Standard.
- Former Wisconsin quarterback Jon Budmayr is helping oversee the QB competition at Pitt this spring as Paul Cryst’s graduate assistant, writes the Tribune-Review.
- Former Georgia Tech guard Omoregie Uzzi is hoping to get a second look from NFL scouts after a knee injury cost him last year, writes the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- Virginia Tech is adding some diversity to its spring playbook on offense, writes The Roanoke Times.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc