ACC's lunch links
April, 22, 2014
By David M. Hale | ESPN.com
Because you know you want to see Larry Fedora rapping Drake lyrics…
- The whistle-blower who exposed academic fraud at North Carolina will resign at the end of the semester, writes the Charlotte Observer.
- For better or worse, the triple-option remains at Georgia Tech, and this will be a telling season, writes Sports on Earth.
- Bo Jackson says Jameis Winston should follow his heart when it comes to being a two-sport athlete, writes Yahoo!. Worth noting: Bo used to watch Winston play in grade school. They’re both from the Bessemer, Ala. area.
- Recruiting season is heating up at FSU, as the coaching staff hits the road, writes Tomahawk Nation.
- Virginia Tech defensive tackle Luther Maddy says the Hokies’ D is destined for another great season, writes The Roanoke Times.
- The new coaching staff at Louisville will see an overall bump in salary, writes The Courier-Journal.
- Mike London’s family has special ties to Virginia’s bone marrow drive, writes the Daily Progress.
- Here’s a closer look at former BC tailback Andre Williams’ draft stock, courtesy of Scout.
- Syracuse QB A.J. Long made a solid enough impression on his coaches during spring practice, writes The Post-Standard.
- Chick-fil-A is putting the “peach” back in the Peach Bowl, writes the AJC.
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23