ACC's lunch links
April, 22, 2014
By David M. Hale | ESPN.com
Because you know you want to see Larry Fedora rapping Drake lyrics…
- The whistle-blower who exposed academic fraud at North Carolina will resign at the end of the semester, writes the Charlotte Observer.
- For better or worse, the triple-option remains at Georgia Tech, and this will be a telling season, writes Sports on Earth.
- Bo Jackson says Jameis Winston should follow his heart when it comes to being a two-sport athlete, writes Yahoo!. Worth noting: Bo used to watch Winston play in grade school. They’re both from the Bessemer, Ala. area.
- Recruiting season is heating up at FSU, as the coaching staff hits the road, writes Tomahawk Nation.
- Virginia Tech defensive tackle Luther Maddy says the Hokies’ D is destined for another great season, writes The Roanoke Times.
- The new coaching staff at Louisville will see an overall bump in salary, writes The Courier-Journal.
- Mike London’s family has special ties to Virginia’s bone marrow drive, writes the Daily Progress.
- Here’s a closer look at former BC tailback Andre Williams’ draft stock, courtesy of Scout.
- Syracuse QB A.J. Long made a solid enough impression on his coaches during spring practice, writes The Post-Standard.
- Chick-fil-A is putting the “peach” back in the Peach Bowl, writes the AJC.