ACC's lunchtime links
November, 25, 2009
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Savor these links, because you'll be starving for them tomorrow ...
- Great news -- BC linebacker Mark Herzlich's cancer treatments are over.
- The power has shifted from Georgia to Georgia Tech.
- Wake Forest safety Josh Bush had a serious medical condition that gave coach Jim Grobe a scare. Without Bush in the lineup, the Deacs' secondary is thin heading into their game against Duke and standout quarterback Thaddeus Lewis.
- Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen is trying to stay focused on Boston College, but the noise surrounding his future is growing louder in College Park.
- Can Virginia Tech quarterback Tyrod Taylor continue his impressive streak without an interception this weekend? Virginia's talented secondary might have something to say about that.
- Ron Morris writes that Clemson should sit C.J. Spiller for the Tigers' game against rival South Carolina this week, and he makes a convincing argument for it.
- It's going to be loud at Florida this weekend, and FSU did what it could to prepare the players for it at practice this week.
- Just how much progress has Miami made? The final regular-season game against South Florida will go a long way in determining that.
- He's rushed for a touchdown, caught a touchdown pass, returned an INT for a touchdown and thrown a touchdown pass. And no, it's not C.J. Spiller.
- Remember this score, 41-10? It's been tough for both UNC and NC State fans to forget.
- It looks like it's going to be more Bulls, less Gators for Miami on the Canes' future schedules.