ACC's lunchtime links
May, 27, 2014
By Jared Shanker | ESPN.com
Congratulations to Duke men's lacrosse on consecutive NCAA titles and to the Blue Devils' women's golf team on its sixth championship.
- Athlonsports.com reveals that Florida State sits atop its 2014 preseason rankings.
- Clemson is looking at playing a national neutral-site game, possibly as early as 2016.
- The State Employees Association of North Carolina voted unanimously last week to offer membership to scholarship athletes at state schools.
- Will the College Football Playoff choose the four best or the four most deserving teams this fall, and how might that affect Clemson?
- Get to know Boston College senior safety Sean Sylvia.
- The athletic directors at Virginia and Virginia Tech offer up their opinions on college football reform.
- How does Virginia Tech stack up at right tackle?
- Miami added 13 players to its official roster but subtracted two recently.
- The additional revenue Pittsburgh is seeing as a member of the ACC is helping its teams across the board.
- Sharieff Rhaheed-Muhammad, a four-star linebacker who signed with Louisville, reportedly won't attend Louisville after legal troubles.
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23