ACC's lunchtime links
June, 19, 2014
By Andrea Adelson | ESPN.com
Today should be quite an interesting day in the O'Bannon trial.
- Clemson has two wild cards in its run game.
- Florida State is still trying to set up a visit to the White House.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson stopped by the Paul Finebaum show.
- Could North Carolina and Virginia Tech surprise this season?
- Bryant Shirreffs has decided to leave NC State.
- The Wolfpack check in at No. 12 on this ACC countdown. They should be improved, however.
- Syracuse checks in at No. 75 on the USA Today College Football Countdown.
- More way-too-early bowl projections.
- The Collegiate Commissioner's Association has formed a committee to research whether an early signing period is needed.
Final Georgia Tech 27 Virginia Tech 24 Final Iowa 24 Pittsburgh 20 Final Maryland 34 Syracuse 20 Final Tulane 13 Duke 47 Final Maine 10 Boston College 40 Final Louisville 34 Florida International 3 Final Virginia 33 21 BYU 41 Final Army 21 Wake Forest 24 Final North Carolina 41 East Carolina 70 Final Presbyterian 0 North Carolina State 42 Final Miami (FL) 31 24 Nebraska 41 Final/OT 22 Clemson 17 1 Florida State 23