ACC's lunchtime links
December, 18, 2009
By Heather Dinich | ESPN.com
- FSU offensive coordinator Jimbo Fisher has hired former Auburn quarterback Dameyune Craig, according to a report by ESPN affiliate Nole Insider. This will be Craig’s third stint as either a player or coach under Fisher, who was his position coach at Auburn. It's a good hire, especially since Craig knows Fisher's style and how he operates.
- Georgia Tech's offensive line has shown significant improvement since last season, and a lot of that can be attributed to the competition within the group.
- C.J. Spiller might not have won an ACC title, but he got what he came back for -- his degree.
- Virginia Tech added an offensive lineman to its recruiting class.
- Look out for Miami linebacker Darryl Sharpton -- he's a prankster -- but there's much more to him than a few jokes.
- Wisconsin has noticed a few weaknesses from Jacory Harris in watching game film, and the Badgers are hoping to pressure him into more.