Happy Leap Year ...
- Virginia's Joseph Williams broke his eight-day fast Monday night to focus on school and prepare for a service trip, Steve Yanda writes in The Washington Post. (His first meal? Miso soup and sushi.)
- Miami QB Stephen Morris will be limited at the start of spring following back surgery, Susan Miller Degnan writes in the Miami Herald.
- The Charlotte Observer's Luke DeCock says a panel discussion Tuesday at North Carolina featuring Taylor Branch turned into an airing of grievances.
- Georgia Tech's Stephen Hill tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Ken Sugiura that he was proud but not surprised by his showing at the combine.
- Virginia Tech's Jayron Hosley is garnering high praise for his combine performance, Andy Bitter writes in The Virginia-Pilot.