Monday, April 19, 2010
ACC's lunchtime links
By ESPN.com staff
I heard you missed me ...
- Move over Myron Rolle, you've got some company. BC lineman Anthony Castonzo has been nominated for a prestigious Rhodes Scholarship. Congrats to Castonzo, who is a well-spoken, hard working player who deserves a shot at both the NFL and the scholarship.
- Former Georgia Tech running back Jonathan Dwyer's failed drug test at the NFL combine was the result of prescription medication to treat a pre-existing condition.
- Clemson has elbowed its way into a three way race against the SEC for quarterback Christian LeMay, who has narrowed his choices to Clemson, Auburn and Georgia.
- Marc Verica appears to be the front-runner to be Virginia's quarterback, but can the Cavaliers win with any of their QBs this year?
- Former FSU cornerback Patrick Robinson should be a valuable commodity in this NFL draft.
- Optimism has returned for Virginia Tech defensive backs coach Torrian Gray.
- Wake Forest's offense stepped it up a notch in Saturday's spring game.
- NC State's receivers lived up to the hype against a secondary still struggling to find its identity.