|ESPN.com: ACC||[Print without images]|
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
Sorry for the late links today, guys, but with the travel back from Atlanta and another name surfacing in the Clemson search, it's already been a full day.
Here's what's going on in the rest of the league:
* There are times when a "senior moment" isn't necessarily a bad thing for Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen. In fact, five of them might have been the difference in the season.
* Meet the "Fresh Deacs," who are no longer freshmen, but will be honored this weekend for bringing a fresh take to Wake Forest football.
* The ACC football schedule hasn't exactly made life easy for Virginia tight end John Phillips and his family, especially when Parents' Day is at the same time on Saturday for Virginia and William & Mary, where his brother is also a senior captain.
* After missing last season because of academic issues, this year has been about redemption for Boston College defensive tackle B.J. Raji, and his NFL stock has been rising as a result.
* Virgina Tech offensive tackle Blake DeChristopher has been a microcosim of the Hokies' offensive line -- impressive at times, inconsistent at others.