Tuesday, October 26, 2010
ACC's lunchtime links
By ESPN.com staff
I'm telling you guys, this race ain't over til it's over ...
- Can Virginia snap its nine-game losing streak in ACC games? Not if the Canes have anything to say about it.
- There are two ways of looking at Maryland's season. I say combine 'em both for the most accurate picture.
- BC is in danger of its first losing season since 1998, and there isn't much coach Frank Spaziani can do about it.
- Clemson running back Andre Ellington will face one of the nation's best run defenses at Boston College, but can the Eagles keep it up without some of their injured starters?
- Is there an upset brewing this weekend in Chapel Hill? The ingredients are certainly there for William & Mary to knock off the Tar Heels -- including former UNC quarterback Mike Paulus.
- NC State is rested and ready for the Noles, and it's been a while since a game like this meant so much to the Pack's chances at winning the division.
- Playing Thursday night games in the state of North Carolina has become routine for the Seminoles.
- Miami fans should be thanking Vaughn Telemaque -- not only for his streak of takeaways, but also for his much-needed leadership.
- Virginia Tech running back Ryan Williams was recovering from more than just a hamstring strain -- it was a minor tear.