Wednesday, November 3, 2010
ACC's lunchtime links
By Heather Dinich
Hokies? Or Jackets?
- Before we get to that, FSU linebacker Kendall Smith said his team was "outcoached" against NC State. Yeah, that's not going to go over well.
- Eddie Whitley says that Georgia Tech "did some things that were dirty" to the Hokies last year, so he plans to "hit them" this year. Should be a fun game.
- The Yellow Jackets can catch the ball -- they just haven't done it much in games.
- There's a lot more to the player who delivered the final hit to Jacory Harris last weekend than just smashmouth football. Meet John-Kevin Dolce.
- Wake Forest is "trying to stop the bleeding." That's never good.
- Was Sean Renfree's record-setting day a turning point in his career or an anomaly? His decision making was much better.
- LaQuan Williams has been one of the top "dogs" on the Terps' special teams.
- Clemson is starting to plan for its future. Does that mean this season and quarterback Kyle Parker are already a thing of the past?
- The starting status of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris is still unknown.
- This is a great story about the inspiration behind NC State's upset of Florida State. Leave it to a marine to figure that one out.