Friday, July 19, 2013
ACC media days schedule
By Heather Dinich
Just a quick note to let you know what's going on this weekend, when and where:
The ACC Football Kickoff will begin on Sunday at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, N.C. The full list of players attending can be found here.
Don't forget that Andrea Adelson and I will be hosting a live blog, starting at 1 p.m. ET on Monday, and we'll have a few special guests lined up for you to kick it off: Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd (@TajhB10), North Carolina quarterback Bryn Renner (@BrynRenner), and Virginia Tech quarterback Logan Thomas (@Lthomas_3) will each be stopping by to chat through a live Twitter feed, so get your questions ready. All the more reason to follow us @ESPN_ACC. We'll retweet the best questions and get 'em answered for you.
Here's a look at the schedule of events:
Player interviews (1:30-6 p.m.)
- 12:30-1:30 p.m.: ACC Commissioner John Swofford speaks to the media about the state of the conference.
- 1:30-2:40 p.m.-- Boston College, Miami, North Carolina, Wake Forest
- 2:29-3:39 p.m.-- Clemson, Duke, Virginia
- 3:50-5:00 p.m.-- Florida State, Maryland, Pitt, Syracuse
- 4:40-6:00 p.m.-- Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, NC State
Coaches interviews (2-6 p.m.)
- 7:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Skeeter Francis Golf Tournament for players, coaches, and media members
- 10:30-11:30 p.m.: Officiating seminar for media
- 2:00-3:09 p.m.-- Dabo Swinney, Clemson; Mike London, Virginia; Randy Edsall, Maryland
- 2:59-4:09 p.m.-- Steve Addazio, Boston College; Paul Johnson, Georgia Tech; Al Golden, Miami; Larry Fedora, North Carolina
- 4:10-5:10 p.m.-- Paul Chryst, Pitt; Frank Beamer, Virginia Tech; Jim Grobe, Wake Forest
- 5:09-6:00 p.m.-- David Cutcliffe, Duke; Jimbo Fisher, Florida State; Dave Doeren, NC State; Scott Shafer, Syracuse
Andrea Adelson, David Hale of NoleNation and I will do our best to take you behind the scenes on Monday, with photos, videos, quotes and notes all day. Check the blog Sunday afternoon for notes from the commissioner's forum.
Thanks and see you in Gboro!