Friday, September 13, 2013
ACC lunchtime links
By Matt Fortuna
Enjoy the weekend, gang.
- BC is facing a tough test at USC, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson players are stepping up to fill the void at wideout, Scott Keepfer writes in the Greenville News.
- Former Duke coach Ted Roof will guide the Georgia Tech defense against his old school Saturday, Laura Keeley writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- FSU left tackle Cameron Erving is OK after a precautionary trip to the hospital, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution's Chip Towers looks at keys of the game between Georgia Tech and Duke.
- Maryland's offensive line is more confident and comfortable since last season's loss to UConn, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Young players are the focus of Miami's "process week," Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
- UNC coach Larry Fedora is shocked by the recent SI reports on Oklahoma State, where he was once an assistant, Andrew Carter writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- NC State's older players can remember their recent games with Clemson in two different ways, Joe Giglio writes in the Raleigh News & Observer.
- Pitt's linebackers have no option but to rebound from their season-opening loss, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Scott Shafer wants to get Terrel Hunt in the mix early Saturday for Syracuse, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia can still salvage its season, Doug Doughty writes in the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Virginia Tech is preparing for East Carolina's up-tempo passing game, Norm Wood writes in the (Newport News) Daily Press.
- Tanner Price is still trying to master Wake Forest's new offense, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.