Wednesday, October 16, 2013
ACC lunchtime links
By Matt Fortuna
ACC hoops media days already? Time flies.
- Doug Flutie is impressed with Steve Addazio's work at Boston College so far, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson is preparing to stop the press against Florida State, Mandrallius Robinson writes in the Greenville News.
- Duke dials it up in its rivalry with Virginia, Steve Wiseman writes in the (Durham) Herald-Sun.
- The ACC is poised for the biggest game in its history, Corey Clark writes in USA Today.
- The status of Georgia Tech offensive tackle Ray Beno's foot remains unclear.
- Maryland quarterback C.J. Brown is ready to go after missing last week with a concussion, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Walter Tucker will not play and Rashawn Scott is doubtful for Miami's game Thursday at UNC, Matt Porter writes in the Palm Beach Post.
- The (Raleigh) News & Observer's Andrew Carter looks at what led North Carolina to its worst start in six seasons.
- Pitt's Aaron Donald is building a reputation through his play, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse is being cautious with Dyshawn Davis, while George Morris is likely doubtful, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia quarterback David Watford's confidence and production are on the rise, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- Jim Grobe says his Wake Forest team is raring to go, Dan Collins writes in the Winston-Salem Journal.