Friday, May 16, 2014
ACC lunchtime links
By David M. Hale
Not an ACC story, but worth a read: SI digs into the story of former San Diego State star Adam Muema, who abruptly left the NFL combine and then… things got weird.
- After years of shifting allegiances, this spring represents a return to normalcy for the ACC, writes the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- With Jabari Hunt-Days academically ineligible, Georgia Tech is looking elsewhere for options at rush end, writes the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
- The Roanoke Times continues its position breakdown at Virginia Tech with a look at the tight ends.
- Former Hokies receiver D.J. Coles is headed west to start his career with the Oakland Raiders, writes the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
- Miami got a commitment from a 6-foot-5 quarterback on Thursday, though it hardly sounds like a done deal, writes the Sun-Sentinel.
- It’s the big men in the trenches that have Clemson’s 2015 recruiting class ranked so highly, writes Tiger Net.
- Tomahawk Nation looks at the best linebackers of the Jimbo Fisher era at Florida State.