Wednesday, December 30, 2009
ACC's lunchtime links
By ESPN.com staff
What happened to Miami??
- If you're not a fan of the word swagger, don't read this, but Greg Cote is right -- Miami's gotta earn it back. He's also right, though, in that the loss to Wisconsin doesn't erase the progress the Canes made this season.
- Miami did lose more than the game, though. It lost the opportunity to assert itself as the new leader in the state.
- Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson wants to win at everything -- just ask his wife and daughter.
- Clemson offensive coordinator Billy Napier proved this year that age is just a number as the youngest coordinator in the ACC was one of Dabo Swinney's best hires.
- UNC's juniors are still pondering their NFL futures.
- Here are five questions facing Clemson in 2010.
- Virginia Tech linebacker Cody Grimm has been an incredible success story -- and that's a problem for Tennessee.
- Virginia Tech running back Ryan Williams isn't big on the whole ACC-SEC argument.
- FSU's offense will get a new look from WVU's 3-3-5 stack defense. Will Rick Trickett have his guys up front ready? (Of course.)