Thursday, February 25, 2010
ACC's lunchtime links
By ESPN.com staff
Thanks for helping out with the links today, guys ...
- Robert in Greensboro, N.C., wonders if Jacoby Ford will run the fastest time in the 40-yard dash at the NFL combine.
- Bob in Charleston, S.C., liked this piece on Clemson's defensive strategy.
- Christian in Chapel Hill found some shiny new silver helmets the Tar Heels might unveil.
- Former NC State wide receiver Donald Bowens is considering a transfer to South Florida.
- Might Georgia Tech be without its top two quarterbacks this spring?
- Patrick Stevens reviews the Terps' class of 2005, a class offensive coordinator James Franklin helped lure in.
- Spencer Whipple isn't your ordinary scout team quarterback, thanks to a love for football that runs in the family.
- FSU quarterback Christian Ponder has had to give up his honey-fried chicken in exchange for a few veggies, thanks to Jimbo Fisher's new emphasis on nutrition. I'd never last.
- It was a no-brainer for Rick Petri to come back to Miami. Just ask his wife.