ACC: Bill Parcells
- Former BC center Dan Koppen has taken a volunteer coaching job at Hendrickson (R.I.) High, Carolyn Thornton writes in the Providence Journal.
- Clemson has a countdown clock for the South Carolina game — with a not-so-friendly reminder.
- Duke has promoted GA Jeffrey Faris to receivers coach.
- FSU is searching for new leaders as spring looms, Brendan Sonnone writes in the Orlando Sentinel.
- Bill Parcells met with former Louisville quarterback coach Teddy Bridgewater in Florida.
- Miami is breaking for spring break, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- AthlonSports ranks the top 10 ACC quarterbacks of the BCS era.
- Athlon also previews North Carolina's spring.
- The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette's Sam Werner looks at the Panthers' quarterbacks entering this spring.
- The (Syracuse) Post-Standard's Nate Mink looks at which former Orange players are unsigned as NFL free agency nears.
- Keeon Johnson is ready to take the next step for Virginia, Jeff White writes on VirginiaSports.com.
- Wake Forest athletics received a $7.5 million donation from former player Bob McCreary.
Posted by ESPN.com's Heather Dinich
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- The offense will dictate which quarterback plays tonight, not their ankles, a school spokesman told me. Tyrod Taylor practiced more this week than he did last week, and once again everyone is healthy, dressed and ready to go.
That makes the choice for starter even more interesting because Sean Glennon hasn't been shy about his feelings. He thinks he deserves to start and it absolutely kills him when he doesn't.
Only 20 more minutes until we find out which one the Hokies go with. Stay tuned.
By the way, top three signs you know you're in a pro stadium:
- Flat screen TVs in the bathroom.
- Bill Parcells is walking around.