ACC: Doc Holliday
11. Not bad.
- Boston College is excited for its shot at Arizona in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl, Jack McCluskey writes on ESPNBoston.com.
- Clemson and Ohio State are looking for redemption in the Orange Bowl, Aaron Brenner writes in the (Charleston) Post & Courier.
- Texas A&M's defense might be a welcome sight for Duke after facing Florida State, Laura Keeley writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.
- The Los Angeles Times' Chris Dufresne says a Florida State-Auburn title game shows that the system works.
- Hugh Freeze is emphasizing the "totality of the journey" as Ole Miss readies for Georgia Tech in the Music City Bowl, Hugh Kellenberger writes in the (Jackson) Clarion-Ledger.
- Maryland's meeting with Marshall in the Military Bowl features an intriguing subplot between Randy Edsall and Doc Holliday, Alex Prewitt writes in the Washington Post.
- Miami's meeting with Louisville in the Russell Athletic Bowl features plenty of connections between the schools, and means they will face each other in consecutive seasons, Christy Cabrera Chirinos writes in the (South Florida) Sun-Sentinel.
- Bowling Green quarterback Matt Johnson gets his wish in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl as he will face Pitt, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Syracuse's season continues against Minnesota in the Texas Bowl after a week of waiting, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
- Virginia Tech returns to the spot where its bowl history began, Mark Giannotto writes in the Washington Post.
- North Carolina's play down the stretch, plus its proximity to Charlotte, N.C., made it an ideal pick for the Belk Bowl against Cincinnati, Joe Giglio writes in the (Raleigh) News & Observer.