ACC: Michael Harris
November, 19, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
Enjoy this weekend's games, we're running out of them ...
- Marcus Davis wasn't able to enjoy his best day as a Virginia Tech wide receiver because during the game against UNC, he received some terrible news.
- And another heartbreaker ... FSU defensive back Michael Harris has made it through this season despite the death of his mother the day of the season-opener.
- Miami quarterback Jacory Harris will be dressed for Saturday's game against the Hokies, but he won't start.
- Which Miami team will show up on Saturday? The Hokies are probably hoping it's the one that lost to UVA.
- John Graves might be big and bad on the field, but off it? He's the nicest guy on the team, they say.
- BC linebacker Luke Kuechly should be the lead candidate for the Butkus Award.
- NC State might be ahead of UNC in the ACC standings, but the Tar Heels have the lead in recruiting.
- It's been a trying career for Georgia Tech defensive end Robert Hall, but as it comes to a close, he said it's all been worth it.
- Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen will be back for at least one more year.
- UVA will be missing injured rusher Keith Payne for the BC game.
- Dabo Swinney wants to win a bowl game (and qualify for one) and he thinks Kyle Parker gives him the best chance to do both.