ACC: Quadree Henderson
January, 2, 2015
By Jeremy Crabtree | ESPN Insider
The good news for the Panthers is that they moved quickly and hired Pat Narduzzi as their new coach. That should help give Pittsburgh a real shot in the arm that was missing throughout most of the recruiting process under Paul Chryst. But the bad news is that Pitt has a lot of work to do with only 12 commitments and only one ESPN 300 prospect on board. That will be a tough hill to climb with the success of nearby programs such as Penn State and Ohio State on the recruiting trail.
The Spurs just hit another shot ...
- Our Max Olson had a phenomenal piece this week looking at the domino effect of Mack Brown's resignation, which, of course, had an impact on Louisville.
- BC alum Mark Herzlich is in Bristol on Wednesday and will appear on SportsCenter and other programs throughout the day.
- AthlonSports' Braden Gall ranks the ACC's top 12 nonconference games of 2014.
- GoDuke.com's summer spotlight looks at tackle Takoby Cofield.
- Jimbo Fisher believes Jacob Coker is the most talented quarterback Nick Saban has had at Alabama, D.C. Reeves writes on TideSports.com.
- Receiver Quadree Henderson of Wilmington, Delaware, committed to Pitt on Tuesday, Jerry DiPaola writes in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
- Connecticut end Anthony Giudice became Syracuse's 10th commitment Tuesday, Nate Mink writes in the (Syracuse) Post-Standard.
Tweets from https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/lists/acc