ACC: Taylor Gadbois
Stanford this fall (again). Harvard this spring (again). Brains and brawn.
- If you like Miami football and "good beats," then check out the new feature by Matt Porter and The Palm Beach Post.
- Taylor Gadbois and Danny Isidora want to be the anchor of Miami's offensive line, the Miami Herald's Manny Navarro writes.
- Duke dismissed redshirt cornerback Michael Westray from the team.
- With Orange Bowl berths in two of the last three seasons, Dabo Swinney now must sustain the winning culture at Clemson, Kerry Capps of the Anderson (S.C.) Independent Mail writes.
- Paul Johnson knows the offense failed Georgia Tech in 2013, Ken Sugiura of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes.
- Whether at DE or DT, Mario Edwards Jr. knows he has to take his game to the next level, the Tallahassee Democrat's Corey Clark writes.
- James Conner broke Tony Dorsett's bowl rushing record last December, but there is still a chance Conner again will play both ways, Sam Werner writes in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
- Demetrious Nicholson is back practicing with Virginia after missing the final half of 2013, Andrew Ramspacher writes in the Daily Progress.
- North Carolina is closing in on the spring game with just 10 practices left, Aaron Dodson writes in The Daily Tar Heel. Two of those practices will be off UNC's campus, the first being March 28 at a Charlotte high school.
- Sports Illustrated's Zac Ellis puts NC State quarterback Jacoby Brissett in the spotlight.
- Three running backs return for Syracuse, but Nate Mink of the Syracuse Post-Standard writes that fifth-year senior Prince-Tyson Gulley could be the primary ball carrier.