Around the AFC East: Jauron sweats it out
December, 30, 2008
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- Jerry Sullivan of the Buffalo News reminds us Bills owner Ralph Wilson is known for sacrificing assistant coaches.
- Injured linebacker Angelo Crowell finally explains himself months after deciding to have surgery, and Buffalo News reporter Allen Wilson is there.
- Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reporters Sal Maiorana and Leo Roth debate how far away the Bills are from the playoffs.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Dave Hyde takes a look at Bill Parcells' role with the Dolphins and the out clause that could make him a free agent.
- Miami Herald columnist Israel Gutierrez writes, despite all the Dolphins have accomplished, they "can't seem to shake that skepticism."
- Palm Beach Post columnist Greg Stoda writes Parcells should do the responsible thing and stay two more years.
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports Patriots vice president of football operations Scott Pioli is interested in the Cleveland Browns' vacancy.
- Boston Globe columnist Tony Massarotti wonders what will become of quarterback Matt Cassel, whose contract is up.
- Boston Herald columnist Steve Buckley tries to make heads or tails out of the conflicting Tom Brady health reports.
- The Patriots are taking a positive look at not making the playoffs: They could use the rest, writes Boston Globe reporter Christopher L. Gasper.