Around the AFC East: Fins passed over Super HCs
January, 30, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Ethan J. Skolnick writes how the Dolphins passed on both Super Bowl coaches when they opted for Cam Cameron.
- Harvey Fialkov of the Sun-Sentinel quotes an unnamed source who says the Dolphins are trying to re-sign tackle Vernon Carey.
- Andy Kent of MiamiDolphins.com writes about guard Bob Kuechenberg's last shot at the Hall of Fame.
- In light of Bruce Smith's imminent selection for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Rochester Democrat & Chronicle columnist Bob Matthews ranks the all-time greatest Bills.
- Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com reflects on the legacy of owner Ralph Wilson, who's a finalist for the Hall of Fame.
- The Boston Globe's Tony Massarotti tries to explain to Patriots Nation that just because the Cardinals reached the Super Bowl doesn't mean the Patriots would have.
- Count receiver Wes Welker among the fans of new quarterbacks coach Bill O'Brien, writes Boston Herald reporter Karen Guregian.
New York Jets
- Mark Cannizzaro of the New York Post checks in with former Cardinals linebacker Calvin Pace about leaving them one year too soon to join the Jets.