Around the AFC East: Izzo to testify in Bonds trial
February, 17, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New England Patriots
- The Boston Globe's Bob Hohler reports Patriots special teams captain Larry Izzo will testify in the Barry Bonds trial.
- NFL.com senior columnist Vic Carucci writes the Patriots should navigate the Matt Cassel situation with relative ease.
- Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan writes "if you'd told me last week that a Bill would be arrested, [Marshawn] Lynch would have been atop the list."
- Fox Sports senior writer Alex Marvez writes NFL commissioner Roger Goodell won't look kindly on Lynch's arrest for possession of a concealed firearm.
- Buffalo News reporter Allen Wilson previews the NFL scouting combine from the Bills' perspective.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Omar Kelly lays out 10 questions heading into free agency.
New York Jets
- Ohm Youngmisuk of the New York Daily News compiles reports on Brett Favre and Jeff Garcia.