AFC East wire: Fins add new PR flub?
April, 30, 2010
By ESPN.com staff | ESPN.com
- The Bills added six more undrafted free agents on Thursday, including Buffalo native and Bulls all-time leading receiver Naaman Roosevelt. The other five: Wayne State RB Joique Bell, Howard University DE Will Croner, Tulsa CB John Destin, Texas A&M-Kingsville G Jorge Guerra and Virginia Tech CB Stephan Virgil.
- In a radio interview Thursday, GM Buddy Nix explained why the team hasn't made changes at quarterback so far this offseason.
- The Dolphins will get a look at the 2010 draft class in action on Friday, along with at least seven newly signed undrafted free agents and several other undrafted players, as rookie minicamp opens.
- The team may have another PR headache on their hands, according to Armando Salguero. Rookie linebacker A.J. Edds was assigned No. 54 (former Dolphins great Zach Thomas' old number) for this weekend's rookie minicamp on the heels of Thomas criticizing the Dolphins for how they treated Jason Taylor.
- The South Florida Sun-Sentinel breaks down how the Dolphins would like to use all eight of their 2010 draft picks this season.
- The team has signed eight undrafted free agents: Central Michigan WR Bryan Anderson, Notre Dame S Sergio Brown, Villanova S Ross Ventrone, Montana State DL Dane Fletcher, Mississippi State DL Kyle Love, California of Pennsylvania CB Terrence Johnson, North Dakota State RB Pat Paschall and Illinois' John Wise, an All-American wrestler who is projected to be an offensive lineman.
- The Boston Globe has a profile of first-rounder Devin McCourty.
- Mark Sanchez's advice to former USC and new Jets teammate Joe McKnight: "Be around LaDainian Tomlinson and Shonn Greene until they shoo you away."