AFC East wire: Lynch claims new mindset
May, 24, 2010
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
- Running back Marshawn Lynch tells Yahoo! Sports writer Michael Silver he will attended this week's voluntary workouts and is determined to "showcase what I've got."
- Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan takes a look at new quarterbacks coach George Cortez, who is breaking into the NFL at 59.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Ethan J. Skolnick writes about the luxury of having Chad Pennington as a backup quarterback.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Ben Volin wonders if Karlos Dansby or Channing Crowder will be making the calls on defense.
- WEEI.com's Christopher Price produces a primer for this week's organized team activities at Gillette Stadium.
- Boston Globe reporter Shalise Manza Young catches up with Adalius Thomas to talk about his inability to find a job.
- New York Post reporter Mark Cannizzaro provides the scouting report for Rex Ryan's weight-loss competition.
- Judy Battista of The New York Times previews Tuesday's NFL owners meeting. To be decided is whether New York will be awarded the 2014 Super Bowl and whether the new overtime rules should apply to regular-season games.