Around the AFC East: The book on left tackles
April, 19, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New England Patriots
- Boston Globe reporter Mike Reiss explains why tackle is such a premium position in the NFL and what this year's draft class looks like.
- WEEI.com's Christopher Price predicts the Patriots will take Cincinnati linebacker Connor Barwin with the 23rd pick.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero projects the Dolphins will take a defensive player in the first round.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Brian Biggane catches up with new Dolphins cornerback Eric Green to discuss the revamped secondary.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist wants to know which Dolphins draft class was best. Hyde's options don't include 1983.
- The Toronto Argonauts are furious to learn organizers want to bring more Bills games to the Rogers Centre, writes Toronto Globe and Mail reporter David Naylor.
- Allen Wilson of the Buffalo News is down on the Bills' decision to trade Pro Bowl left tackle Jason Peters.
- Associated Press reporter Dennis Waszak Jr. takes a look at outside linebacker Vernon Gholston's quest for sophomore salvation.
- Brian Costello of the New York Post gives the Jets a list of dos and don'ts for next weekend's draft.
- New York Daily News reporter Rich Cimini analyzes the Jets' quarterback decision as they head into the draft and weigh Southern California's Mark Sanchez and Kansas State's Josh Freeman.
- George Bretherton at The Fifth Down tries to quantify fun as an element to success.