AFC East wire: Time to junk Pat White
August, 23, 2010
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
- The Dolphins should dump Pat White immediately, writes Palm Beach Post reporter Brian Biggane.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Ethan J. Skolnick explains why we shouldn't be surprised the Dolphins can score -- and his premise has nothing to do with Brandon Marshall.
- Niagara Gazette reporter Jonah Bronstein shares the Bills' latest injury updates: draft picks Marcus Easley and Danny Batten are done for the year.
- Bryan Sullivan of the Canandaigua Messenger Post takes a look at whether outside linebacker Aaron Maybin's position change is working.
- Boston Globe reporter Albert Breer explores what the Patriots' offensive identity will be in 2010.
- Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com lays out 11 things you should know about the Patriots' defense.
- New York Post writer Mark Cannizzaro notes the Jets' offense needs to forget about Saturday night's bleak offensive performance.
- Vic Bernstein of the New York Times acknowledges LaDainian Tomlinson's fresh-looking legs so far in preseason.