Around the AFC East: Ryan fixated on greatness
June, 9, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- Newsday's Roderick Boone writes new Jets coach Rex Ryan is driven to be great.
- On the eve of minicamp, Bergen Record reporter J.P. Pelzman previews the quarterback battle between Kellen Clemens and Mark Sanchez.
- Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan writes there are three very good reasons the Bills drafted linebacker Nic Harris.
- USA Today's Jarrett Bell takes a look at how Terrell Owens is being accepted in Western New York.
- Usually brash rookie defensive back Sean Smith is keeping a low profile so far, writes Palm Beach Post columnist Greg Stoda.
- Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero says there are two sides to blame for the failure of Jason Allen to live up to expectations.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Brian Biggane sees plenty of room for improvement on Miami's special teams.
New England Patriots
- Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork's display of dissatisfaction could cost him $500,000, writes Boston Globe reporter Mike Reiss.
- WEEI.com's Christopher Price finds out what the veteran newcomers have found most educational about becoming Patriots.
- Boston Herald reporter Karen Guregian catches up with defensive lineman Ty Warren about the possibility this will be the last season the line stays together.