Around the AFC East: Seymour wants to stay
June, 18, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New England Patriots
- Defensive end Richard Seymour, entering the final year of his contract, wants to remain a Patriot, writes Jeff Howe for NESN.com.
- Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan chronicles Terrell Owens' ongoing search for a place to live.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Edgar Thompson takes a look at the big-name receivers Miami's secondary will have to face in 2009.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Dave Hyde speaks to Don Shula about what Phil Mickelson is going through. Shula's wife had breast cancer.
- Plaxico Burress' skills aren't worth the trouble, Dan Pompei writes for NBCSports.com.
- CBSSports.com senior writer Clark Judge thinks Jets safety Kerry Rhodes might want to reconsider that No. 1 defense proclamation.
- Peter Mucha of the Philadelphia Inquirer wonders if authorities will look for Jimmy Hoffa's remains before the Meadowlands stadium is razed.