Around the AFC East: Sanchez takes a breath
July, 1, 2009
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
New York Jets
- Palm Beach Post reporter Edgar Thompson writes about the pressure weighing on hotshot Mark Sanchez.
- Associated Press reporter Tim Reynolds takes a look at the bond between high-profile rookie quarterbacks Sanchez and Matthew Stafford.
- Buffalo News columnist Bob DiCesare writes about Jim Kelly's burning passion for football at the Hall of Fame quarterback's annual youth camp.
- Terrell Owens and Donte Whitner recently visited a special friend at Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation, writes Dallas Morning News reporter Brian Davis.
- The hardest part about being a young man with big money is learning to embrace two precious letters, writes Palm Beach Post columnist Dave George.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Harvey Fialkov takes a look at a pair of Canadian Football League émigrés in Dolphins camp.
- NBCSports.com has a video report on Chad Pennington's recent cover-photo shoot for a fitness magazine.
New England Patriots
- Sporting News reporter Albert Breer talks with linebacker Willie McGinest, who suggests he might return to the Patriots.
- Admitting he's "a little Belichickian," linebacker Tedy Bruschi is entertaining thoughts of coaching when he finally does retire, Boston Globe reporter Christopher L. Gasper writes.
- Matt Bowen of the National Football Post ranks Joey Galloway among his top five players who will surprise in 2009.
- WEEI.com's Christopher Price takes a look at what Patriots draftees went through at the NFL Rookie Symposium in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.