Updates for teams not spelled J-E-T-S
January, 21, 2011
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
- Head coach Chan Gailey breaks down all four quarterbacks still alive in the postseason with SI.com scribe Don Banks. The Bills and Dolphins were the only three NFL teams to play all four in the regular season (the Patriots didn't face Aaron Rodgers).
- Andre Reed expects this will be the year he gets inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan writes.
- Offensive lineman Ed Wang attended a White House luncheon hosted by Vice President Joe Biden in honor of Chinese President Hu Jintao's visit.
- Palm Beach Post reporter Brian Biggane takes a look at the Dolphins' power structure in their first offseason without Bill Parcells in charge of football operations.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel columnist Mike Berardino catches up with Dan Reeves to discuss what talent new Dolphins offensive coordinator Brian Daboll might have to work with in 2011.
- Long snapper John Denny was added to the Pro Bowl roster as a coach's selection player.
- Boston Globe columnist Christopher L. Gasper writes the Patriots need to draft a big-time running back to take some of the workload away from a constantly battered Tom Brady.
- Boston Herald writer Ron Borges hands out his season-ending grades for the Patriots' report card.
- With all the trades the Patriots swung, ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss provides a friendly reminder of what draft picks they currently own.