AFC East wire: Bad drafts still hurt Miami
February, 8, 2011
By Tim Graham | ESPN.com
- The Dolphins still are suffering from the poor drafting of former general manager Randy Mueller and his coaches, Miami Herald columnist Armando Salguero writes.
- South Florida Sun-Sentinel reporter Omar Kelly wonders if Florida State quarterback Christian Ponder could help the Dolphins.
- Toronto Sun columnist Steve Simmons notes over the past decade the Bills consistently drafted ahead of the Packers but continued to fall behind.
- When considering the Bills' next draft, Buffalo News columnist Jerry Sullivan can't ignore the growing importance of winning receiver-defensive back matchups.
- Boston Globe writer Greg A. Bedard looks at how a Week 15 loss to the Patriots impacted the Packers' championship.
- Over the weekend, ESPNBoston.com's Mike Reiss wrote about the possibility Gillette Stadium could host a Super Bowl.
- ESPNNewYork.com begins a position-by-position series on the Jets' offseason needs.
- New York Post reporter Mark Cannizzaro writes Packers will remain a formidable obstacle to the Jets and Giants winning a Super Bowl.